"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8th, 2012, Long Dress Love....

I love long dresses! I think they are a great option in the summer and paired with cute sandals and a nice bag, you'll have a trendy and comfortable day outfit in no time. I found this dress today at Forever 21 for less than $20! For those of us who like to change up our closets pretty often, you can't beat the prices at Forever 21 and Forever21.com. Happy Shopping! <3

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Loving the back! Very in line with The lacey trend this season! <3's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, dress is super cute and perfect for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I'm a big fan of the long dresses also..

    ReplyDelete