"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 6th 2012, Fun Shoes for Spring!

One of the best parts of Spring and Summer for me is all the great color items you can find, especially this season that bright colors are everywhere! These very cute and comfortable espadrilles are from Nordstrom and are perfect shoes to wear on the weekend when you need something a little cuter than flats. They come in several colors; I went for the light orange and can't wait to wear them already! Happy Shopping! <3

2 comments:

  1. Totally surprised that I only see one pair of shoes on your blog thus far!!! Love them>>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! :-) Stay tuned, I already have my eye on a new pair that may be coming home with me soon...lol.

      Delete