"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 14th, 2012 - Must haves for your nails...

Yesterday, I went to Ulta Beauty for a new nail color and found this awesome sparkly gunmetal Essie shade called "Over the Top." I also needed a new bottle of my "Seche Vite" top coat which is the absolute best quick dry polish I have ever used. My manicurist introduced me to it a few years ago and I always make sure to have a bottle at home for when I do my nails myself. Not only do your nails really dry after 5 minutes but the polish will also last longer. If you subscribe to the Ulta rewards program, they will send you varied coupons approximately every two weeks including 20% off your entire purchase which I received this week. Happy shopping! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment