"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 10th, 2012 - Great piece for small space...

I have been looking for a narrow shelving unit / TV stand for a very tight space that also needed to be functional and sturdy enough for the weight of the TV. After much searching, I found this piece on Target.com. It has received good reviews and has exactly the dimensions I need, for only $80! I started my online Target purchase through ebates.com which is currently offering 6% cash back from this store plus using my Target card means an additional 5% off upon purchase and Free Shipping. This is the image from Target, mine is on the way! Happy Shopping! <3

2 comments: