"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Monday, May 7, 2012

May 6th 2012 - A Perfect Duvet...

I had been looking for a new duvet cover for some time now because I really wanted something that looked pretty and classic while being affordable. I love the gathered / puckered look but had only found pricey versions...until now. I found this duvet cover with shams at Target, currently on sale for less than $70 for the set, plus 5% off and free shipping for using my Target account. Also, since I purchased online through ebates.com, I'll be receiving an additional 3% cash back on my purchase. I'm excited about the deal and can't wait until it gets here! Happy Shopping! <3

2 comments: