"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 12th, 2012 - A visit to The Dressing Room...

Last week, I was very lucky to win a gift certificate at the grand opening of the new Synergize BootCamp to The Dressing Room, a boutique in South Miami. I went this past Saturday for the first time and I'm so happy I've been introduced to this store! They have the cutest clothes and accessories, all at very affordable prices. I instantly went for the jewelry and left with these two necklaces that I love and know I will wear with many things. The Dressing Room has many trendy and unique items you don't see everywhere; I know I'll definitely be back soon for another visit. Happy shopping! <3

For more information about The Dressing Room, visit: www.thedressingroom.net , facebook.com/thedressingroomboutique, twitter.com/shoptdr

No comments:

Post a Comment